PREMIUM GRASS BLADES
LIMITED TEN YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
All turf, purchased after 2020, unless otherwise stated, is covered by Premium Grass Blade’s Ten Year Limited Warranty. The Ten Year Limited Warranty is only valid for original purchasers from the day the artificial turf was purchased. The turf must be installed following Premium Grass Blade’s installation guidelines and specifications. The turf must be maintained following Premium Grass Blade’s maintenance recommendation and such maintenance continued throughout the warranty period. Neglect to the turf or improper installation and/or usage will void the warranty. Failure to provide proper evidence or to follow Premium Grass Blade’s instructions will not be covered under warranty. Original invoice must be presented at time of claim. Installation guidelines and specifications along with turf care recommendations can be obtained from your dealer or Premium Grass Blade’s website, www.PremiumGrassBlades.com
What does Premium Grass Blades’s 10-year Limited Warranty Cover?
Premium Grass Blades warrants that residential turf under regular and normal use, when installed and maintained as recommended by Premium Grass Blades; will meet industry standards for tuft bind and will not delaminate from the face of the turf. Our landscape turf is manufactured specifically for cold North America winters and warm summers but is engineered for general landscape applications only.
Premium Grass Blades warrants that its residential landscape artificial turf, when installed and maintained as recommended for proper general landscape use and applications, will not display ultraviolet degradation, resulting in blade deterioration or loss. (Failure is defined as the loss of 60% of the tufted product’s blade, based on the original weight of the product at the time of manufacturing, per test method ASTM D5848). Actual degradation will cause a deterioration of the yarn and loss of pile height. Failure does not include a decrease in the pile height of the face yarn as a result of surface compression due to normal wear.
Please check out our Warranty details by clicking here for specifics:
PREMIUM GRASS BLADES (“PGB”) MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS, AND EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
“PGB” WARRANTS THAT IF THE SYNTHETIC GRASS OVERLAY IT SUPPLIED PROVES TO BE DEFECTIVE IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP RESULTING IN PREMATURE DETERIORATION, DURING NORMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT, WITHIN TEN (10) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, OR EXPERIENCES EXTENSIVE FADING , BREAKDOWN OR DEGRADATION DUE TO EXPOSURE TO NATURAL ULTRAVIOLET RAYS WITHIN THE SAME TEN (10) YEARS PERIOD, “PGB” WILL, AT ITS SOLE OPTION EITHER:
- REPAIR OR REPLACE THE AFFECTED AREA WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER.
- ISSUE A CREDIT EQUAL TO THE COST OF THE SYNTHETIC GRASS MATERIAL ONLY.
THE CREDIT SHALL BE ISSUED, AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE REPLACEMENT COST/ OR THE PURCHASE PRICE (WHICH IS EVER LESS) OF THE NEW SYNTHETIC GRASS OF THE SAME OR COMPARABLE QUALITY. THE CREDIT WILL BE GOOD ONLY TOWARD THE PURCHASE OF “PGB” SYNTHETIC GRASS. THERE WILL BE NO CASH PAYMENT.
- ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE ISSUE BECOMING EVIDENT.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE INSTALLATION OF THE SYNTHETIC GRASS OR ANY ISSUES STEMMING FROM THE INSTALLATION.
- PRORATED MATERIAL VALUE TO BE COVERED AT A RATE OF LESS ONE TENTH (1/10) PER ANNUM FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SURFACE DETERIORATION RESULTING FROM NORMAL ‘WEAR AND TEAR’ OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY LOCATION CONDITIONS OR SUN MAGNIFICATION MELTING FROM LOW E WINDOWS, AND IMPROPER INSTALLATION BEYOND ITS CONTROL, ACCIDENTS, MISUSE, ABUSE, NEGLECT, EXPOSURE OF THE PRODUCT TO INAPPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR (I.E. METAL CLEATS), TOBACCO PRODUCTS, CHEMICALS OR CLEANING AGENTS, FIRE, FLOODS, VANDALISM, ACTS OF GOD.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ATTEMPTED REPAIR BY ANYONE OTHER THAN “PGB” OR IS AUTHORIZED AGENTS.
- “PGB” HEARBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- “PGB” SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES AND WILL NOT PAY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS WARRANTY. THIS INCLUDES ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SYNTHETIC GRASS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SYNTHETIC GRASS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, EXPENSE, PERSONAL INJURY ETC.
Premium Grass Blades Warranty Specifically excludes:
- Artificial turf grass not installed following PGB installation instructions.
- General soiling, discoloration and appearance changes due to flattening of pile or pattern due to pile distortion.
- Staining or fading from exposure to substances that degrade or destroy the blade face or the color of the turf.
- Artificial Turf installed on stairs/landings or in areas subject to abnormal use as well unsuitable applications. i.e. under playground such as swings, slide landing areas, or other high friction play equipment that includes contact sports field.
- Uneven wear caused by inadequate or uneven sub-base or incorrectly installed over uneven
- Wear or movement of turf grass due to lack of infill or infilled products or use of improper infill products.
- Damage caused by exposure, directly or indirectly through reflection, or surface areas with a temperature exceeding 65° Celsius.
- Turf grass sold online or from warehouse specifically sold “as-is” or “roll end” or “cut-offs”. These are sold at a discount because they come with NO WARRANTY.
LIMITED INSTALLATION WARRANTY
Installation services provide by Premium Grass Blades, or Premium Grass Blades certified Sub-Contractors only covers defects of workmanship. That includes issues that only occur due to deficiencies in the workmanship of the installation. Issues that arise from any environmental or uncontrollable elements are not included in this warranty. Any issues caused by other independent companies or other independent contractors void the labour workmanship warranty, and any responsibility to repair the damage. If the foundation base or any other element of the installation which was not performed by Premium Grass Blades, or Premium Grass Blades certified Sub-Contractors is found to be the root cause, the labour workmanship is void, and any responsibility to repair the damage is annulled. Installation warranty unless specifically specified on the original invoice is for 18 months from date of purchase.
PREMIUM GRASS BLADES (“PGB”) LABOUR WARRANTY IS AS FOLLOWS, AND EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
“PGB” WARRANTS THAT IF THE LABOUR WORKMANSHIP IS DEFECTIVE, DURING NORMAL USE OF THE PRODUCT, WITHIN STATED LABOUR TERM ON THE INVOICE (OR 18 MONTHS) FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, WITHIN THE PERIOD, “PGB” WILL, AT ITS SOLE OPTION EITHER:
- GET THE SUB CONTRACTED INSTALLER TO REPAIR THE AFFECTED AREA WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE PURCHASER.
- ISSUE A CASH REFUND EQUAL TO THE COST OF THE ORIGINAL SYNTHETIC GRASS INSTALLATION BASED THE ORIGINAL INSTALLATION COST PRO-RATED AMOUNTS BELOW (DOES NOT INCLUDE PRODUCT COST):
THE PRORATED VALUE FROM THE ORIGINAL LABOUR COST TO BE COVERED FROM INSTALLATION DATE ON 36 MONTH LABOUR WARRANTY:
12 MONTHS OR LESS – 100%
13-17 MONTHS – 50%
18-24 MONTHS – 35%
25-36 MONTHS – 25%
ACTIVE INSTALLATION WARRANTY
As of March 2020, Premium Grass Blades has discontinued all installation services, and has moved to only distributing artificial turf. For customers that have active remaining labour warranty , Premium Grass Blades will act on behalf of the customer and work with the sub-contractor who specifically installed Premium Grass Blades. Should a labour warranty fall under a workmanship defect, Premium Grass Blades Labour Warranty above will take precedence.